Friday 7 November 2008

The best kind of puppies

Without much of an introductory preamble I'm just going to squeal like a girl because I have to share this with as many people as physically possible!

Some incredibly kind and forward-thinking individual has set up a web cam so that you can watch their very beautiful and furry and lovable Shiba Inu puppies ALL DAY! Genius.

So here it is:

Shibu Inu Puppy Cam

If there is just a slide show showing when you go see it (because why would you NOT go see it I ask) then have a look at one of the archived videos at the bottom. They play. They roll around. They feed. They generally gambol around without a care in the world with extraordinarily furry faces and a wonderfully bumbling nature. Awwwwwwwww.

Secondary to this for your information I am going on my first proper hen do this evening. By 'proper' I mean one where I have to dress up and wear a sash etc etc. I'm actually pretty excited for someone who vehemently hates fancy dress of any sort. Perhaps it's because I'm going as a Geisha and get to wear full make-up and a wig. I have a not-so-secret obsession with make up design since I studied it for two years as part of a drama course. I will of course post a picture after the event...

- Oh and we are going to a Silent Disco so not only are there going to be 17 of us dressed in various Miss World costumes (I am of course Miss Japan) we will all be dancing around in silence to different songs.

Puppies, make-up and silent disco dancing? A perfect Friday I think!

2 comments:

DanX said...

Oi, you bummer. Got the address for my new blog.

http://privilegeofabsurdity.blogspot.com

No wonder I couldn't remember it.

Spread the word.

Juniper said...

Bummer? BUMMER? Dear lord you over-step the mark oh willy-handed one. There is so much trouble coming your way you better barricade yourself in your attic with your little snake... hmmmm, that does indeed sound as odd as intended.