Tuesday 11 November 2008

Minor gripes and grumps

I seem to spend alot of my current waking hours grumbling about one thing or another, so have decided to make a short list of my favourite current grumbles.

  • Shoes that let rain in

  • People that don't read/follow instructions

  • Yoghurt lids that squirt you when you peel them off

  • Noisy breathers (yes seriously, it's cold season - try working in an office with people who huff and puff all day)

  • Noisy eaters (see above)

  • Washing machines that don't rinse properly

  • People who wait until they are at the till or cash machine to start fumbling in their bag for their money/card. Aaaargh!!! I'm waiting!!!

  • Queuing - especially when prolonged by the above

  • Students trying to give me flyers when I clearly don't look like a student


There, that will do for now. Deep Breath.

No comments: